Thursday, November 27, 2014

My Favorites of All Time!!


As I walk through this crazy world, I will continue place things on my list of favorites. I think we all will. From movie to music, from food to colors our favorite list will expand. Our all time favorite however, is exclusive to the things we favor over all. These are the things we argue over, show unconditional loyalty to and will support almost no matter what. So here are my all time favorites. I'm sure you won't agree, but their my favorites, so face!!!



Favorite Movie: Man of Steel

I really love this movie. Zack Snyder's take of the iconic hero is really good. One thing DC does different than Marvel is that they automatically accept most of the super powered heroes in their universe. I like how Man of Steel did the opposite of that. A little realism in a fantasy world.




Favorite Videogame: Mass Effect

I have and still play this game. Everything about it like, a lot. From the custom character to the moral choices you man, I love it. I can't wait for the fourth installment to come out so I can play that one on the constant.



Favorite Anime: Dragonball Z

Just saw the most recent DBZ movie and loved it. It reminds me about everything I liked about Dragonball Z. Goku is and will always be my favorite character. I can't wait for the next movie they do.



Favorite Marvel Character: Wolverine

James Howlett a.k.a. Logan is currently dead now. However, in his early days, he was pretty awesome. I loved the mystery of the character's past and everything. Now yes, they've elaborated more on that in recent issues, but he's still cool. Marvel will bring him back, and when they do, he's going to be.......wow.




Favorite DC Character: Robin

Now this is Timothy Drake humans and yes this is his Red Robin gear. However, I personally think he was the best Robin. Batman admitted he would become a better detective than him. He was a better leader of the Titans. I think he should have taken over the mantle of Batman in the Battle for the Cowl story.




Favorite Martial Artist: Bruce Lee

Now there are many good martial artists out there. However, I was raised on Bruce Lee. Chinese Connection is still my favorite movie. This man had revolutionized the martial art world and the film industry in one move. Pretty awesome guy.




Favorite Artist: Michael Turner

Will always be my favorite. I met him when he was fighting cancer.....again. He was a very nice man and loved his fans. His artwork always spoke to me. He's on a short list of people who continue to inspire to write. I appreciate his work and his friends who continue his legacy.




Favorite Book: Ender's Game

Now I never seen the movie, but I know this book. Orson Scott Card is a genius. This is more than just a science fiction novel. There were so man layers to this story, it's one of the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment