Sunday, December 7, 2014

Who I Would Be


Every universe has characters I would love to be for various reasons. So here are my choices in each universe.




Marvel Universe:

Falcon:

I would love to be Sam Wilson. One, he's a Wilson, I'm a Wilson. I already have that covered. Two, he is one of the few people who were Captain America's official partner. And actually had the mantle of Captain America passed to him. That's a triple yes for me.


The Patriot:

Both of my characters are connected to Cap......huh. I would love to be Elijah. I mean his grandfather was the first black Captain America. Then he gets the privilege of using Cap's old shield and now has powers similar to his.



DC Universe:

Mr. Terrific:

I would love to be this guy. He's rich, smart and physically capable of taking folks to town. And you gotta love that jacket and the orbs. New 52 version looks ok, I prefer this version.


John Stewart:

I would love to be a Green Lantern. The way my imagination works, I would be unstoppable.



Top Cow:

Ian Nottingham:

Other than his obsession with Sara. Ian is an awesome martial artist/ninja guy. He also can be accepted by the Witchblade which is really cool. And he's ripped, really ripped.


The Darkness:

I love me some Jackie Estacado. Before they made him super serious, he was always making me laugh. I love his powers. They are based on the shadows of darkness. His darklings are also based on his personality. I want little minions based on my personality, it would great and loud.



Benoist:

This dude is major cool. He's a cyborg pit fighter. A tech engineer, one of the experts in his field. And he acts like a typical.....me, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment