Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Neighbors of Choice


I have had a few neighbors in my life that were alright. Except the creepy stargazer guy, he was different. However, I just thought of who would be great neighbors for me .

Captain America:

Let's look at this for a moment. He would be an awesome neighbor. He would help me lift weights. He would take care of my mail and my place when I was on vacation. He would most likely have a beer with me. Only one though, it is Cap.

Spider-Man:

He would be my local tech support. When he was available, I mean he is Spider-Man. He could hang out. Play some WoW, or some tabletop, he probably be good at Munchkin. And have nerdy arguments about other Marvel characters he would know but couldn't tell me. That would be cool.

Iron Man:

Let's be real. He would have the greatest of parties. The thing is, his security wouldn't be that tight. He is all about attention. Which mean we could get in and jam out with Stark. You would do it!!!

Wolverine:

I'll be realistic about this. Logan or James, depends how you ( or he) feel about which name, wouldn't ordinarily hang with me. However, if I had some good beer, he would come around. Even if we didn't talk. Just hung out in the driveway to have some cold ones, I'll be alright with that.

The Falcon:

He'd be just as cool as Cap, if not cooler. I mean us Wilsons have to stick together (except for Slade and Wade). I'm sure he would tell me some cool Cap stories, along with his own. He would also be another good weight-lifting partner.

Big Barda:

I'm just a fan of Barda. Besides, she could help me rip trees out of the ground or something. At least that would be the excuse I would use to get her to come over. Don't judge me! It's Big Barda!! She could teach me how to use a sword or something! Don't tell my wife!

Fine, what neighbors would you have then?!

No comments:

Post a Comment