Thursday, November 20, 2014

"Dude, let me be your sidekick!"



I don't care who you are. At some point in your life you imagined yourself the sidekick or partner of somebody cool. Whether it be Zorro, Sherlock Holmes or Hulk Hogan, you wanted to share in the butt kicking, smack talking, tights wearing life they live. Here are the heroes I would love to be their right hand man.


Captain America:


I would love to be his partner. I mean he would buy me a burger and fries. Say really cool but very old man kind of things. Train me in all kinds of skills. Plus, you never know, like Falcon, take over the mantle of Captain America someday. Hey, I can dream!


Batman:


Rolling with Bruce, I would get cool gear. I would learn how to be a solid detective. And even if I couldn't take over the mantle of Batman. I could get a really cool name connected to a bird. Like Hawk......wait, how about Falcon.......that's right. I'll figure it out, I have time.


Wolverine:


He may be a tough, scary claw swing angry canadian. However, he knows how to take care of those under his wing. I mean, he molded Shadowcat and Jubilee into some really solid people. Which means I could be a samurai like Logan. Still need a solid X-Men name. Gotta sit down and really think of some other names for myself.


Big Barda:


Now, yes, Barda would probably say no to me. But I'll still try. I mean, she can train me to be an awesome fighter. Even if I just carried her bags, it would be fine. Because if I was ever in danger of being attacked by muggers, crazy aliens or Miley Cyrus. All I would have to do is cartwheel into her arms, I'll be safe.



Nova:


I've always like the Nova Corp. From their armor to their powers, I mean it would be really cool. Plus I get to meet people like Adam Warlock, Gamora and Quasar. How cool would that be?! I want that helmet, how awesome would I look walking into Walmart sporting a Nova helmet! Well.....it would be cool if there weren't stranger people in there already.



She-Hulk:


Hanging with Jennifer would be awesome. She's a super smart, talented lawyer. Being her assistant, I would get paid well, get good benefits. In addition to that, hanging with her I could possibly meet, any of the Fantastic Four, Avengers or even Nick Fury. Like I said before, if I was in danger, or need a warm hug, cartwheel into arms. Yeah buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment