Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Marvel, take your stuff back!!


Marvel has proven that they can do their movies and do them well. However, everyone outside of them aren't so great. The Amazing Spider-Man is proving to be a success and the X-Men franchise has been saved thanks to Bryan Singer. However, there are some characters that need saving. Here are the characters that need saving, Marvel!



Dr. Doom:

Victor Von Doom is one of the most iconic villains in the Marvel Universe. However, in the current reboot, Victor is getting punched in the mouth and what we love about him is being stripped from him. He's not called Doom in the reboot, his name is Victor Domashev. He's not a genius like Reed, he's a hacker/programmer and Doom is his name on his blog. What?! So I'm assuming in this universe he doesn't rule the world twice, he just blogs about it, because that's easier. Now granted we haven't seen any footage yet, however, what we do know doesn't sound promising.




Aunt May Parker:

And no, we're not getting this May Parker, that would be great. Apparently, a May Parker movie is in the works. She will be younger, sexier and spunkier. She will be going on a espionage mission? I don't know. I wish they would just focus on the good things of May and not this weird thing they're doing. Here's the kicker about this film. Apparently in the cinematic universe, it will be implied that she's actually Peter's mother. What?! Marvel, stop them from doing this.







Namor:

I think like Universal has the rights to him. And we have seen.....nothing. Marvel give us Namor so we can see him in Infinity War. Between him, Black Panther, Iron Man and Black Bolt, we have a large part of the Illuminati right there! Let's make it happen people!







Ghost Rider:

I haven't seen the films. However, all have agreed they were horrible. Even though Cage is a huge fan of the character, I'm pretty sure he ruined the franchise. A number of the fans of the character agreed. I have a buddy who loves this character and made it clear they weren't great.  Marvel take this back and give us the New Fantastic Four, we can get Wolverine, I'm pretty sure. And speaking of James.






The Wolverine:

Now I love Hugh Jackman as I'm sure I have mentioned before. However, Fox has constantly messed with this character and I would like them to stop. We need a better Origins movie, I want to see the right James Howlett, not the hot garbage they have given us. Take this guy back Marvel and give us New Fantastic Four! I will continue to scream this until this happens.







Deadpool:

Now the test footage that was revealed online shows me that Fox understood how they messed up on Wade in Origins. However, being a Wilson myself, I want my fellow Wilson done correctly. I would rather see Marvel do it, since he's everywhere in the Marvel universe, worked with all kinds of  characters, He did actually destroyed the Marvel Universe at one point. Come on Marvel, have him destroy the universe!!





Silver Surfer:

Rise of the Silver Surfer made our very own Norrin Rad pretty crappy. I hated that. He looked great on film though. So it shows a decent solo film will work. If Marvel takes him back, we will get the Surfer we actually want. And Galactus will show himself and not be......whatever he was in the previous film. And he could join the Defenders, that would be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment