Monday, October 27, 2014

I wanna do that!!


If you're like me, I love cool stuff in movies. These are the moves we all want to do after we see it done on film. I'm like, "Dude if I can do that. I would be ridiculous!" This is my list of cool moves done in movies and tv shows. And you know you wanted to do all this stuff. If you say no, you're lying to yourself and your childhood.



Neo's Bullet Stop:

I know he did it in the first film. However, it looked the coolest in Reloaded. When I saw him do this, I was like, "Oh yeah! Gotta get that move." Granted, I wouldn't know where to get it, might be a on Ebay or something.



Superman Flight:

It doesn't matter if you're a fan of Richard Donner's Superman or the current Zack Snyder's Man of Steel. Seeing Jor El take to the skies in any film makes you want to fly. It looks really cool and the ability to break the sound barrier would be awesome.



Wolverine's Claws:

I know every Wolverine fan pretended to have claws. I imagined it a lot when I was a kid. Man, I'm even imaging it right now. Seeing them for the first time on the movie screen was the coolest experience.....ever!!



Being a Jedi.....period:

Don't laugh! When you saw this, you were in your backyard practicing for 46 minutes before you pulled a muscle. Every man, woman, and child wants to be a Jedi. My Jedi Knight name is DaWi CoFar.  I'm sure there are plenty of other humans who have their own Jedi name. I'm also pretty sure after seeing this gif, you're going to go outside and practice some more. You bunch of nerds.



Super Saiyan:

Next to doing the Kamehameha or the Special Beam Cannon, is going Super Saiyan. When Goku did it for the first time, we all thought it was cool. People make fan videos of this move just as much as the other ones. We all want to make our hair go blond, get buff and be able to destroy planets. No, it's just me then?



Hover board:

I was never into skateboarding. However, when I saw the hover board in Back to the Future 2, I was so going to make an exception. Even today with my busted up knee, if they made a legitimate hover board I will risk bodily harm to get good at riding one. Just don't tell my wife.



Be a Power Ranger:

If you said you never thought of being a Power Ranger, then you're a dirty liar. With all the iterations that exist in this universe. Whether you follow Super Sentai or Power Rangers, you know you wanted their powers and their zords. I've always coveted the White Ranger Powers, having a Tiger Zord would be awesome. Could you imagine the insurance on that bad boy? Definitely have to park that guy in the Morphing Grid.



Web-slinging:

This is the same thought as Superman. As fans of the character and the franchise, we all wanted his abilities. From wall-crawling to this spider-sense. However, we all want to soar through the sky shooting webs from our......web shooters (sorry Sam Raimi). Now, you do have to be in a city with pretty tall buildings to do so. Where I live, it wouldn't work for me unless I was in the downtown area all the time. That would mean I would have to quit my job, bunk out behind one of the billboards and find a radioactive to be bitten by.

No comments:

Post a Comment