Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Last Suit I'll Ever Wear!


There are a lot of suits that exist in the fantasy/sci-fi universe. I love these suits. If I had the money, the space and well.....the money. These are the suits I would own and probably wear on the regular. Like on date night, bowling, taking out the trash and etc. What? You would too!





Iron Man Suit:

I want this suit so bad. I'll be able to fly, use rockets, repulsor cannons. I mean look at all the stuff my suit would have. Like satellite radio, blu-ray player, an xbox one, ps4 and wii u all in one. Don't ask how I'll play them while I'm in the sky, that's for me to figure out. Probably have some good gps. Knowing me, I'll end up in Dubai or something.





Batman's Suit:

I'm not sure of the suit in Batman v Superman. However, I loved the suit in Dark Knight. The Arkham series didn't shy away from it either. I think Bruce being armored made sense. I like how it looks. With all the cool parts to the armor and all the gear that is in it. Just hope it has a spot for my keys and phone. I think I'll have to pay extra for that.





White Ranger Suit:

I'm referring to the movie suit. Mostly because it's armor and makes sense. I'm also a fan of the White Ranger. Simple enough, although there still isn't a spot for my keys and phone. Man, thanks a lot Morphin Grid!!






Piccolo's Suit:

Now I know this will probably throw you humans off. I'm a huge Goku fan, but I love Piccolo's suit. I mean look at those shoulder pads, they're epic. Plus, I've been lifting weights, and this suit will show off my guns. Now I don't know about the hat, but everything else about it is awesome. And don't lie, you liked it when Gohan was sporting it during the Cell Saga.







Guyver: Bio Boosted Armor:

I want this one really bad. I mean yes, it's an organic alien suit. And you get it by pretty much letting it integrate itself into your DNA. However, look at it, it's worth it guys. I mean you can summon it from another dimension and have super boosted......everything. It's fully equipped. It comes with a head beam, a sound amplifier, gravity pressure cannon at the waist and a really cool mega smasher in the chest. Who wouldn't want one? I know you do! No pockets I know, but it's still worth it.






War Machine Suit:

It's the same thought with the Iron Man suit. It's just more hardcore, look at it!! I feel like it plays AC/DC constantly in the helmet.







Nova's Armor:

I'm kind of a fan of the Nova Corp. I know this is Marvel's answer to the Green Lantern Corp. I love their uniforms though. And it comes in black, gotta love that. I believe that the helmet let's you put your playlist in there. So all my music and podcasts play while I fight the banes of the universe? Sign me up!! Watch I get the one that has Celine Dion on loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment