Thursday, October 23, 2014

It's over 2000!!!


Once again, you guys humble me with your willingness to read my stuff. That means you're either bored. Or really want to know what I think. Or maybe a little of both, lol. Nevertheless, you guys keep coming back and I appreciate that. It is possible you're new to my blog, so welcome, thank you. And yes, you're officially a victim of The David Effect.

At the end of the year or hopefully sooner. I'll be doing more face time on Youtube. Meaning I'll be getting some actual camera equipment. With some help from a buddy of mine, I'll figure how to do this. And do it in such a way you guys can deal with my big face on the screen. Don't worry, this blog will still exist. There are some things that still sound better when I write them down and other things need for me to say them. So I"ll be working double time on both. So look for HouseofDarkner on Youtube for my current vids I've done. And please, keep coming to this site for all your rants about the nerdy stuff.

Once again thank you for looking at my work. I just feel I'm expressing my views about the stuff we all like. Just in a David way. So I appreciate all of you for listening to my voice, or reading my words. Now I have a bag of Hot Fries that need destroying. See you humans soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment