Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Capcom All-Star Game, can it be done?


Was watching my favorite streamer Maximilian. He brought up an interesting idea. Capcom making their own all-star game. Something similar to Smash Bros. I was thinking about it. Something like this can be done. I mean Sony has their all-star game. How come Capcom can't do the same? I mean they have a bunch of characters they could use. Here are my ideas of characters that would work:

Captain Commando:

I know you played this arcade game. It was really fun. He was a cool character in the Marvel vs games. Obviously he wasn't in Marvel 3, that was their mistake. He would be a cool addition to the all-star game. His moves are cool and flashy. And his final move could have his tea as back up.

Demitri Maximoff:

One of the faces of Darkstalkers franchise. Demitri is the toughest at they come. He was one of my favorites when I used to play the game. He would be an awesome replacement to represent Darkstalkers other than Morrigan. Talbain would work too.

Roll:

I actually like Roll. I know some of these guys are hater of this character. But I used her a lot in Marvel 2, she was really fun. And since her boyfriend Mega Man is in Smash, it would make sense she would be in this one. Hey, why not?

Edward Falcon:

I loved this character in Power Stone. In truth, anyone from Power Stone would work in this game. But I love Edward Falcon, he was literally Japan's Rocketeer. His power form was really cool, he turns into a old school power ranger. Wang-Tang would work too, he's the Goku of the game.

Jin Saotome:

I never played Cyberbots. But I played Marvel 2 a lot. And Jin was always on my team when I did play. I loved playing this character. He's super anime, loud and full on throw down kind of guy. With his mech Brodia as back up, he would be a great character to have.

Batsu Ichimonji:

Rival Schools were great games. I played all of them and loved them all. Yeah they were a little corny and threw out a lot of cheese. Nevertheless, the games were cool and Batsu was a really fun character.

Hayato Kanazaki:

Any Star Gladiator players out there? No? I have, it's pretty good. I liked playing him in Marvel 2 as well. See a theme here? I don't, so pay attention. He has a cool laser sword and nice hair. Must be part of the game.

Street Fighter:


I couldn't just pick one from this franchise. There are so many, so I just say Street Fighter as a whole. Any of them will work or a couple of them.

Tech Romancer:

It's been a long time since I played this game. I kind of remember the characters but they could work too. If made them like Jin and use their mech as backup or supers. It would a cool addition to counter Jin.

Soki:

I don't know if any of you played Onimusha, he's in the second one. His skills with multiple weapons and his powers would be a cool addition. Soki, would be awesome to see return.

I mentioned a bunch of different characters that would work for a Capcom All-Stars game. There are so many other I would like to see as well. If you can think of some, give me a holler. This list was longer than I thought, but I just got a little excited. Who can blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment