Sunday, July 6, 2014

Over 1,000 page views!!!!


Thank you everyone who have taken the time to read the ramblings of a nerdy guy. I'm not an expert in any way, shape or form. I'm just a fan who loves seeing what I love making it on the screen. Whether its a video game, movie or a tv show, I love seeing this stuff. And I have an opinion how it all should be done. Some of my friends agree, some don't. Nevertheless, we love these type of discussions.

My friends say I should write a blog, post stuff on Youtube or even a podcast. I laughed at the thought, I figured no one would listen to me. I mean come, there are so many guys who are doing this stuff and people (including myself) love them. So I was a little intimidated, because I'm a nobody. I could never do what these guys do successfully. I'm not Will Wheaton, Maximilian_DOOD, Screwattack or anyone of that caliber.

However, after constant requests, I've finally done it. And they were all right, this is fun. I enjoy doing this. And all your responses is proof of you supporting what I write. I don't get paid for this, I don't deserve your support on a monetary level. But I think it's all worth it. As a fan and a creator myself, I think its all worth it. I'm hoping one day a podcast would happen. I hope you all support that as well. Even if you don't, I'll continue to do this. Because I love what I do. So I bow my head and humbly thank you all for your support.

2 comments:

  1. What If you were to write twice a week in your blog instead of once? Now I'm not saying that there is a growing threat of deposing you or anything if you don't. I'm just saying that I have been to a couple of ( JOIN THE GROWING THREAT ) meetings and they have fantastic coffee and doughnuts.... Oh and they want you to post twice a week. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be able to arrange that.

    ReplyDelete