Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Leaked info, why do it?


I know this isn't the first time this stuff happens. It is most likely it won't be the last. It just came to light that Age of Ultron's story was just leaked. So yes, there is all kinds of spoilers. And I'm sure some of you humans are all over it right now. Now I know there are a number of you, including myself who refuse to ruin ourselves and want to be surprised. The question is, why do it?

Waiting:
As a huge fan of these franchises, I can understand wanting to know what the movie is about. We wait months to years for the first teaser, full trailer, screenshots and so on. So I understand the anxiety some of these people get waiting for......something. However, I find it disconcerting when people ruin it for other people. It literally doesn't make it fun for anyone.

Was it really leaked?
Now I understand that some companies fake people out. For example Blue Harvest (you guys know what I mean) and I get why. I mean these guys try really hard to get information about these projects. Sometimes, I wonder why is it so easy for this to happen? I get production companies have hundreds to thousands of employees. Some of these guys are so excited with what they see and want to share. But how can it be that easy? I would imagine security on this information should be tight. I know the sets are full of security. So why is it so easy for this stuff to be leaked? Or was it leaked? Sometimes I think they release just enough so you humans can calm down for an x amount of time. Just a taste, lol, that sounds weird.

Trolling:
There are horrible people that exist. Especially on the internet. And these creatures do anything to ruin your good time or your anticipation. Now some stuff that usually pops up can be refuted. But my problem with these people is their end game. Why are you guys so determined to reveal information that we aren't normally privy to? Do you not like surprises? It's like buying a book and reading the last chapter. It's about the journey, not the destination and sometimes we don't want to use gps. You jerks. They're probably gonna start trolling my stuff now. It was going to happen sooner or later.

It truth, folks just need to leave stuff alone. Here's the thing. Most of the story arcs they're going to use we already know for the most part. I mean let's be real, how many people were surprised that Gwen Stacy died? How many of you were shocked to find out that Winter Soldier was Bucky Barnes? Uh.....we won't get into that one. The point is, spoiling it for people is kind of stupid. Especially for those who don't know this stuff. Let them find out on their own and we'll tell the actual story afterwards. Like Sabertooth and Wolverine aren't brothers! I'm talking to you and you know it!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! the reaction in the theaters when we saw Winter Soldier...oh, God, people...soooo sad...yet so hilarious. Actually, you saying, "What, y'all didn't know?" was the hilarious part.

    ReplyDelete