Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Why do I care so much?


If anyone knows me, they know I love my comic books. And they also know I love my comic book movies. I think I've seen all of them at least once. Sometimes, I love them, sometimes I hate them. I'm a very passionate person and that passion explodes when it comes to the subject of these movies. I'm sure some of you are wondering why I care so much about his stuff.

I love to write, I'm a very creative person. In truth, I can never stop writing. Even if I succeed or fail I will always do this stuff. Another thing is, I also love seeing others of similar creative minds succeed. I have a number of friends who are musicians. They play guitar, rap or are in a group, and they're really good. I even know some writers and comic artists. And they're succeeding in their stuff. I love it, I love seeing it. I'm not going to lie, I might get a tad salty because I want to be in that position. Nevertheless, I do what I can to support my buddies who are making it in their respective genre.

That is why I also want to see these comic book or sci-fi movies do well. These things are in my wheel house. I break them down, analyze the entire film. Ask my friends, I am more than willing to spend several hours discussing one film, book, character etc. I'm so passionate about this because I see myself and my work in these forms. If you accept these projects, it gives me hope that you'll accept my work. Which is an extension of myself. So that's in a small way the reason I very expressive about stuff like this. That and I'm just a nerdy guy. I'm hoping in time, you'll see House of Darkner more often. Hopefully not because I'm running my mouth about it.

The Sapphire.......coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment