Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Choice of Powers


You all know I love the X-Men. These comic books have made me want to be a mutant more often than not. I wanted powers so bad I practically imagine them. Knowing me, I'll probably end up being a matter eater or something. However, if I had my choice, here are some of the powers I would have. Granted this may or may not be all at once. Don't want to be "O.P." or anything.

Flight:

I've flown on planes plenty of times. And each time I'm always amazed how I love it. Just being up in the sky looking down at stuff below. Feeling relatively free, I am in a plane, lol. Nevertheless, I imagine what it would feel like if I was able to fly on my own. Especially if I can go super sonic speed.

Super-Speed:

I know what you're going to say. If I can fly, why super speed. It's my life, I do what I want. I still think it would be cool. To be so fast that you can go through walls, have everything slow down around you, even go back in time. There would be a few people in high school I would drop kick if I could do that.

Super Strength:


I mean come on, who wouldn't want to be able to lift a car above their head. Or punch Darkseid through several buildings. That would be awesome. In moderation of course (cough), of course! I would just love to go to the gym, take all the 45s and bench them all while texting. In your face buff guy!!

Telepathy and/or Telekinesis:

I don't know why I give it as an option. Because let's be real, we would want both. How cool would it be. Be able to read the minds of the weirdos around you. And then have them stumble and spill their Starbucks all over themselves. Or make them fall in a puddle or on some dog poop. Don't look at me, you've thought about it before!!

Healing Factor or Invulnerability:


It would be awesome to be able to heal from any wound. And to be virtually immortal. Obviously you would need an insane healing factor. I just realized something, I don't like pain too much. Even though healing factor sounds awesome. A high level of invulnerability is better. That means I wouldn't be inflicted with any wound to have to heal. And if I played my cards right, be practically ageless. Keep up with me humans, I'm almost done.

Genius Level Intellect:

Here's the thing. I always want to learn stuff. From different languages and music to martial arts and computer engineering. However, I feel I don't have the aptitude for things like this. If I was a genius. Not only will I'll be able to learn these things in a small amount of time. I'd know how to put them to good use. I'll probably still forget where I put my keys though. Can't fix everything I guess.

Electricity:

Something about electricity interests me. I don't know what it is. I think it would be a cool power to have. I'm always getting shocked and electrocuted anyways, might as well get powers while I'm at it. Never have to worry about charging my phone ever again. But please don't call me to get a jump, will get old pretty fast.

5 comments:

  1. Telekinesis yeah, Telepathy no, I think it would be like having Facebook in your brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the choice to block them. Facebook doesn't give us that much luxury, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with Teleportation, fire, and electricity...actually, what am I saying? Shape-shifting! then I could choose based on how I felt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then you could be every dinosaur. .. yeah, that's you.

    ReplyDelete